- Charter flight from Puerto Montt into Patagonia followed by land transfer to the lodge. Both on the way in and the way out.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner and all drinks consumed in the lodge (“open bar policy”)
- All necessary fishing licenses.
- Free use of lodge´s rods, reels, lines, flies etc. as well as of waders and boots.
- Private room at BaseCamp, if available. Shared accommodations at outpost camps.
- Once-a-week laundry service.
- Use of sauna and hot tub and use of gym / yoga / pilates room.
- Possible extra lodging, transfer, travel expenses or modifications as result of delays.
- Gratuities and tips are customary though not required and should be an accurate expression of your feeling about service received. Our travel agents recommend, in line with Chilean standards, to leave 10 to 15% of the total package sum.
- Personal expenses or necessities, highly recommended travel, cancellation/evacuation insurance etc.
- Rates in Chilean pesos or other currencies are calculated based on the exchange rate at the date of booking.
- Depending on the date of booking, a non-refundable deposit of 25%-50% of the total package price at time of reservation is required. Final payment is due 60 days before arrival.
- Deposits and/or final payments are refundable only if replacement anglers can be found for canceling parties. Finding replacements are ultimately the responsibility of the canceling party. If a replacement is found there will be a US$250 charge for administration and handling costs.
- A medical evacuation insurance and a travel insurance with cancellation clause is highly recommended. In no case refunds will be granted.
- All programs and execution of them remain subject to weather and other unforeseen circumstances. Claims for refunds will not be accepted.
- All rates are based on double-occupancy. A 50% surcharge will become applicable in case of single-occupancy.
- Guests are to be aware that The Patagonian BaseCamp Lodge, El Escondido and the outpost camps are very remote and that medical support is often hours or even days away. Guests are required to be in good health and sound medical condition prior to and during their trip. The Patagonian BaseCamp Lodge must be made aware of every guest’s personal special medical or dietary requirements prior to and throughout the trip.
- Upon arrival, a questionnaire and waiver form must be completed and signed.
- The Patagonian BaseCamp Lodge, El Escondido, Ríos Vivos SpA, its subsidiaries, management, staff, personnel, any of its affiliated or associated companies, agents, sub-agents, sub-contractors or anyone, either directly or indirectly, involved in the organization or execution of the programs or services will not become liable or responsible in any way in connection with accommodation-, lodge-, restaurant-, transfer-, expedition- and guiding services, information supplied, or for any loss, injury or damage to or in respect to any person or property howsoever caused or arising.