- Meet-and-greet at Puerto Montt, Tepual airport and transfer to Hotel in Puerto Varas
- One night accommodation with breakfast (double occupancy) in Hotel Bellavista in Puerto Varas
- Transfer from hotel to airport and commuter flight from Puerto Montt into Patagonia followed by land transfer to the lodge
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner and all drinks consumed in the lodge (“open bar policy”)
- All necessary fishing licenses
- Free use of lodge´s rods, reels, lines, flies etc. as well as of waders and boots
- Private room at BaseCamp, if available
- Twice-a-week laundry service
- Use of sauna and hot tub and use of gym / yoga / pilates room
- Possible extra lodging, transfer, travel expenses or modifications as result of delays
- Gratuities and tips are customary though not required and should be an accurate expression of your feeling about service received. Our travel agents recommend, in line with Chilean standards, to leave 10 to 15% of the total package sum.
- Personal expenses or necessities, highly recommended travel, cancellation/evacuation insurance etc.
Back to Programs or go to Conditions